- Training UK ophthalmologists working or in training in paediatric ophthalmology or undertaking a paediatric or strabismus fellowship
- Non- ophthalmic medical specialists with a significant involvement in paediatric ophthalmology and/or strabismus
- Hospital optometrists with a significant paediatric interest
- Paediatric ophthalmologists from other countries with a significant paediatric or strabismus practice to the satisfaction of the Trustees
- Scientists with a significant research interest allied to paediatric ophthalmology or strabismus
How to become a Member
Membership is open to Ophthalmologists with a specialist interest in paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus, Orthoptists. We offer Associate members to Doctors training in paediatric ophthalmology, International ophthalmologists, Research doctors and scientists with interests in paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus
Instructions for application to become a member:
- Read the guidelines relating to your speciality/grade
- Fill in the General Information section of the application form
- Fill in the part of the application form appropriate for your speciality/grade
- Send it off! Your application will be assessed by the Charity Trustees and if accepted you will be asked to complete a standing order mandate.
Please note that membership is completed ONLY on receipt of payment of your membership subscription. Failure to make payment makes membership lapse.
Need assistance? Contact us