- Orthoptist practicing in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland
- Clinical practice and workplan to the satisfaction of the Charity Trustees
- Entry on HCPC (or equivalent) register
- No restrictions on practice
Full Orthoptic Membership
How to become a Member
Full membership is open to Ophthalmologists with a specialist interest in paediatric ophthalmology and / or strabismus; and Orthoptists.
We offer Associate membership to fellows or doctors training in paediatric ophthalmology and/ or strabismus, international ophthalmologists with an interest in paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus, researchers and vision scientists with interests in paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus
Instructions for applying to become a member:
- Read the information on this page and the byelaws
- Fill in the application form (opens in new window)
- Create an account on the website (not mandatory)
- Your application will be assessed by the Charity Trustees and if accepted you will be asked to make a one off payment and complete a standing order mandate
Please note that membership is completed ONLY on receipt of payment of your membership subscription. Failure to make payment makes membership lapse.
Need assistance? Contact us